TERMS and CONDITIONS:
By booking your trip, making a reservation, submitting a payment or using Most Adventure’s website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you attest that you are currently NOT a resident of the following states: California, Nevada, Florida, Iowa, Washington and Hawaii.
- You are responsible for choosing a trip that fits your abilities, level of fitness and health. If you need any assistance in selecting a right trip for you, please contact Most Adventures at email@example.com.
- All customers are required to notify us before booking a tour of any medical conditions, including dietary restrictions, they might be suffering from. All medications can and should be brought to all activities in the program. If you suffer from any medical conditions, we strongly suggest that you consult your physician before booking a tour to receive an expert medical advice. We are more than happy to discuss and recommend the most suitable adventure for you based on your conditions, but cannot carry a responsibility for your health.
- You are also responsible for reading a program description as advertised on www.mostadventures.com and any additional informational material and bringing with you all of the appropriate clothing and equipment, as well as acting in accordance with the customs and laws of the countries and regions visited.
- You expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in activities on a selected trip. Your participation in activities on the trip is purely voluntary, and you elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- Any special requirements must be disclosed to Most Adventures at the time of booking. We will use reasonable efforts to accommodate special requirements or requests but this is not always possible given the nature of the destinations visited and availability of options. Certain activities may be inaccessible to you if your mobility is limited in any way. All food allergies and dietary restrictions must be disclosed at the time of booking, but we cannot guarantee that dietary needs or restrictions can be accommodated. Any special requests or requirements do not form part of these Terms and Conditions, and Most Adventures and a tour operator are not liable for any failure to accommodate or fulfill such requests.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult, who is either their parent or a legal guardian. Before a start day of a trip, a parent must provide a signed Statement of Guardianship with his or her full legal name and date of birth, a child’s full legal name and date of birth as well as a guardian’s full legal name and date of birth.
- Most Adventures shall not be liable and does not assume responsibility for any claims, damages, expenses or other financial loss whether to person or property arising out of any injury, accident, death, cancellation, delay, alteration, or inconvenience resulting from any act of omission, commission or inadvertence of any hotel, restaurant or other company or person rendering any of the services included in the trip or its pre and post trip arrangements, or caused by weather, sickness, strikes, or the willful or negligent acts of any other trip members or any cause whatsoever beyond the control of Most Adventures and a local tour operator.
RESERVATIONS and PAYMENTS
- As soon as Most Adventures receives your online booking reservation and a deposit, we will email a confirmation of the booking, along with any additional detailed information and materials needed to join a trip. Your booking will not be finalized until we receive a copy of every traveler’s photo ID (passport, drivers license) and a signed Travel Waiver Form, which will be sent to you upon the online booking reservation and the payment of the deposit. Please, check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information. Please, ensure that your name on the reservation is exactly as stated in a relevant passport/travel document.
- All dates, itineraries and prices of trips are subject to change at any time and current price will be quoted and confirmed at a time of the confirmation of the booking.
- A $500 deposit per person is required in order to reserve a trip.
- A full payment of a price of a trip is required 30 days before a trip, payable by check or credit card. If the balance is not paid when due, Most Adventures reserves the right to regard reservation as canceled. In this case, the deposit is non-refundable.
- $35 fee will be charged for bounced checks or other payments made with insufficient funds.
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your notification by phone, however, your refund request will be processed according to a Most Adventurous’ refund policy applying a date of your written cancellation.
- We are happy to assist you in transferring your balance to a later trip with a start date within 180 days of a start date of your initial booked trip, or to another person, if a written request for rescheduling is submitted. A portion of the transferred balance will be equal to an eligible refund amount based on a date of the rescheduling request and determined by a refund policy (see below). In cases of balance transfers, no fees associated with a refund request will apply. Should a new start date be selected, Most Adventures and the local tour operator do not guarantee an accommodation of the same standard, however, every effort will be made to reserve the same or a comparable alternative accommodation.
- Most Adventures will deduct a 5% administrative fee from every requested refund, regardless of the refund amount, mode of payments or mode of the refund. Refunds can only be made by check.
- If you must cancel your reservation, Most Adventures will issue a refund as follows:
- For cancellations made 30 days prior to a first day of a trip, a full refund of a balance will be refunded, less 5% administrative fee
- For cancellations made 14 – 29 days before a first day of a trip, 50% of a paid balance will be refunded, less 5% administrative fee
- No refunds will be issued in cases of no-show or for cancellations made within last 13 days before a first day of a trip.
- No refunds will be granted, if a participant chooses to leave a trip for any reason after the trip start date, or for any food, services, or overnight accommodation, for which a participant paid, but did not use once a trip has started.
- Possible exceptions to this policy are considered on a case-by-case basis only for situations of extreme, unforeseen and unavoidable emergencies.
- If an activity is cancelled for safety reasons (water level, weather forecast, unsafe conditions, etc.), your activity will be moved to a more appropriate day, time, or location, as suggested by the local tour operator. No refunds will be given if these conditions arise.
- Most Adventures reserves the right to cancel a trip for any reason prior to a start date. In such instances, we will refund all payments received, which will constitute full settlement.
- Most Adventures is not responsible for expenses incurred in preparation for any canceled trips, including airplane tickets.